T-Mobile Arena Partners with Levy Restaurants and Mixologist Tony Abou-Ganim to Deliver Unprecedented Large-Scale Craft Cocktail and Food Experience
Arena Offerings include Customized Menus and First-Ever Resident Celebrity Mixologist to
Develop Venue-Crafted Cocktails
Las Vegas (February 19, 2016) – T-Mobile Arena has partnered with culinary experts Levy Restaurants to deliver one of the most dynamic, customizable craft cocktail and food experiences in sports and entertainment to T-Mobile Arena, when it opens April 6, 2016.
As the exclusive food and beverage provider, Levy Restaurants has drawn upon its restaurant roots and expertise in over 200 venues to create a signature program designed to dazzle guests from around the globe with a new Vegas standard in premium experiences – from exclusive event level suites to the electric atmosphere on the concourses.
Capitalizing on the desires of a wide range of fans and events – from UFC, boxing, hockey and basketball, to high-profile awards shows and concerts at the heart of the experience – Levy tapped renowned mixologist Tony Abou-Ganim to create an innovative beverage program offering event-goers the personalization of a boutique bar with the capability to execute it on an arena-wide scale. In addition to the traditional concessions fans are familiar with, select premium menus with a Vegas twist will allow guests to pair a variety of delectable food items with their beverage of choice.
“People come from all over the world to experience Las Vegas mixology and dining,” said Tony Abou-Ganim, one of the world’s foremost bar professionals and founder of Modern Mixologist, a best-selling guide for today’s mixologist. “We’re bringing that level of precision and hospitality to T-Mobile Arena, giving each guest a Vegas-worthy experience.”
Dan Quinn, vice president & general manager of T-Mobile Arena, said, “We’re proud to partner with Levy Restaurants in creating this detailed food and beverage program that is unprecedented in an arena setting. Tony Abou-Ganim is a true mastermind and well known for revolutionizing Las Vegas’ cocktail culture. We look forward to presenting a program to our guests that reinvents how beverages are created and experienced in an arena setting.”
Working with the Levy team and pulling from his artful approach to mixology, Abou-Ganim and his hand-picked “Bar Chefs” will create stunning beverage experiences, including:
- Artisanal Ice – Sports and entertainment venues have never experienced an ice program like this. Carved on-site, every cocktail throughout the arena will have its own customized ice cube – diamonds, spheres, and more – perfectly modified to complement the drink.
- Tony Abou-Ganim Signature Cocktails – Abou-Ganim has created ways to execute an elevated cocktail program while keeping up with the pace of a major arena. His original Atomic Fizz, Rum Punch and Scratch Margarita will be available at every concession stand and bar on the main concourse.
- Punch Service – Redefining the bottle service experience, suites will have access to punch cocktails from a crystal bowl and barware delivered with Las Vegas flair.
- Event Level Suites – Bespoke cocktail service, designed to fit each guest’s preference including individualized barrel-aged whiskey, will highlight arena’s most opulent suites.
- Vegas-Themed Premium Clubs – Abou-Ganim will celebrate Las Vegas’ notorious beverages – such as yard-long frozen cocktails – with his own unique spins that will impress even the most discerning cocktail critics.
- Whiskey Lounge and Scotch Bar – Featuring spirits from around the world, guests will find rare and popular spirits at this location.
- Goose Island Bar – Glamour and showmanship will be on full display here at this bar sporting “Ice Breakers” stations, with ice chefs carving all night long.
On the food front, guests will find suite offerings reflecting Vegas’ theatrical spirit, a concourse filled with fan favorites, menus that evolve and are customized per event, and popular local eatery Ferraro’s Pizza Forte.
- Ferraro’s Pizza Forte – Guests will enjoy homemade personal New York style pizza topped with fresh ingredients and Hofmann sausages and hotdogs.
- Customized Concessions – Menus will change to anticipate fan tastes from craft cocktails to hand-carved pork Hoisin Bahn Mi, a made-to-order Ahi Tuna Poke Bar and Club lounges that feature craft beer, duck fat frites and artisanal charcuterie.
- Shareable Fare – Event level suites will feature small plates with hand-crafted cheeses and pastas, and chef carved sandwiches and frites samplers reflecting regional American flavors.
- Event Level Suites – Personal cocktail service will be matched with menus fully customized to the preferences of suite owners. Each menu will reflect the diversity of Las Vegas’ culinary landscape, including items ranging from caviar to fried chicken and filet mignon to Tiki ribs. Menus also will focus on heritage meats, sustainable seafood and organic vegetables.
Andy Lansing, president and CEO of Levy Restaurants said, “Las Vegas is one of the most dynamic entertainment markets in the world. To be center stage with an amazing new building pushed us to think differently about the guest experience. Dining at T-Mobile Arena will bring the guests into the action with hand carved charcuterie, made-to-order Tuna Poke and custom offerings in our most exclusive areas – all paired with a next level cocktail experience with Tony Abou-Ganim to bring the flavor and spectacle of Las Vegas to life.”
About T-Mobile Arena
T-Mobile Arena is a privately funded indoor arena set to open in April 2016. The 20,000 seat venue, located west of the Las Vegas Strip between New York-New York and Monte Carlo, is expected to host more than 100 events annually, including UFC, boxing, hockey, basketball and other sporting events, major headline entertainment, awards shows, family shows and special events. Las Vegas’ newest landmark will feature 50 luxury suites, more than two dozen private loge boxes, complete broadcast facilities, and other specially designed exclusive hospitality offerings and fan amenities destined to create a guest experience second to none. The Arena has partnered with international iconic brands including Coca-Cola, Schneider Electric, Toshiba American Business Solutions Inc. and Cox Business, as the venue’s first “Founding Partners.” These Founding Partners will introduce and brand signature fan initiatives, displays and interactive spaces including Toshiba Plaza, an adjacent two-acre entertainment space which will feature a performance stage, a variety of video screens and other interactive content and display areas. Industry-leading architect Populous designed the venue to meet the U.S. Green Building Council’s standards for LEED® Gold Certification. T-Mobile Arena is a joint venture between AEG and MGM Resorts International (NYSE: MGM). For more information visit the T-Mobile Arena website at t-mobilearena.com
About Levy Restaurants
The original disruptor in defining the premium sports and entertainment dining experience, Levy remains one of America’s fastest growing and most critically acclaimed restaurant companies. Named one of the 10 most innovative companies in sports by Fast Company magazine and 2015 NHL Retailer of the Year, Levy’s diverse portfolio includes award-winning restaurants, iconic sports and entertainment venues, convention centers as well as the Grammy Awards, PGA Championship, US Open Tennis Tournament, Kentucky Derby, and NHL, MLB and NBA All-Star Games. For more, visit levyrestaurants.com
or follow us on Facebook
# # #
Scott Ghertner/Brittany Harris
MGM Resorts International
Natalie Mounier/Robert Flicker
Kirvin Doak Communications
Finn Partners (Levy Restaurants)